Martine Bizouard My job is helping others to work better, be more agile and making change easier. I’ve done this with success for my clients for over 10 years now. These topics fully caught my attention when, as team manager on the trading floor of an international bank, I drove my team in the maelstrom of an nth merger depicted as a severe cultural choc. My primary concern was the individuals in my team, helping them leave the past and embrace the future, its new system with its new paradigm and mindset.
- If you have found the resources on the site useful and would like to learn more about how we might be able to help you achieve your business goals, please contact us and we can have an informal chat to discuss your areas of interest. Drop us a note to set up an initial phone discussion. We fully recognize that contacting a consultant/coach/facilitator can sometimes seem like a daunting prospect – but try us, we don’t bite!
- You will receive a confirmation email with the logistical details, 2 bonuses and a link to unregister if your agenda changes in the meantime. The the agile.company team: Martine, Philippe, Guido et Serge
- We will miss you. If you are not on our distribution list, do subscribe on the top right (or at the bottom on small screens) to receive our events and workshops announcements. We hope to see you in one of our future workshops. The the agile.company team: Martine, Philippe, Guido et Serge
- Who are we? We are a team of coaches / facilitators / consultants known for our expertise in helping leaders to evolve management behaviors and practices that enable true business transformation. We have helped large companies active in Europe to successfully adapt their management practices, impacting a few hundred to a few thousand people, among others: AXA, Belgacom, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Engie (Suez and Electrabel), GlaxoSmithKline, Groupe Rocher, Guinness, L’Oréal, Mazars, Microsoft, Pfizer, Safran, Société Générale, Snecma…
- What do we bring you? We have made it our mission to help managers, like yourself, who passionately want to create agile companies in which people grow and develop. We help you achieve results fast. First you will get the satisfaction from seeing your people flourish. Then you will receive the recognition for a sustainably improved business performance. Most importantly, our clients change their management practices and culture and succeed their business transformation.
- How do we help you? Specifically, we challenge managers into visibly ‘walking the transformation talk’ offer consistent, flexible and adaptive frameworks for effectively making agile decisions and permanently adapting roles/responsibilities to outside solutions help extend the scope of responsibilities of managers and employees, within that framework, to become more committed and self-directing.